Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Claire started in the industry working with top notch successful multifamily professionals and has had the opportunity to continue to work with and learn from this industry's most successful leaders. She has been described as a vision-driven, goal-focused executive with a proven history of innovation. Claire has earned the reputation as an analytical mindset leader who is driven by challenge, undeterred by obstacles, and committed to furthering the standards of excellence.
Claire’s talents are vast and varied and include:
• Development and implementation of proven successful operational management strategies
• Training, staff engagement and development
• Financial review and analysis
• Vendor contract negotiation
• Excellent grasp of the ins and outs of the Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credit program.
• BA in Real Estate Development from Georgia State University, a top nationally ranked program
• Certified Property Manager (CPM) certification through the Institute of Real Estate Management
• Housing Credit Certified Professional through the National Association of Home Builders
• Specialist in Housing Credit Management
• Certified Occupancy Specialist
• Certified Credit Compliance Professional
• Georgia Real Estate License