Your Story Matters!
Our Story…our Why!
Our story is about providing best practice property management solutions. Do what you love, what you’re passionate about. When, or if, the time comes you can’t, just keep doing what you can. It doesn’t matter how big or small, what matters is you’re present.
“Very few people or companies can clearly articulate WHY they do what they do. When I say WHY, I don’t mean to make money, that’s a result. By WHY I mean what is your purpose, cause or belief?” https://simonsinek.com/ Simon Sinek—Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action.
Our WHY is as simple as it gets. To provide best practice property management solutions, assistance, and guidance in the multifamily real estate arena. Accordingly, our services are geared towards providing a different, more intuitive, and practical perspective for owners and investors when acquiring, managing, and operating the assets in their portfolios.
“Our quest remains the same, but our journey has taken a slightly different path. We provide multifamily owners and their teams with the tips, tools, and training to be successful in this very dynamic industry. We just do it from a different perspective. Our client’s success is our sole focus. We may not be the biggest company or very well known. That’s not our goal. Our goal is to give more than expected.”
A look back…
The last three years have changed so many things, some better and some not (you just can’t have the good without the bad thrown in here and there). Even with all the changes, the basics are still the same.
Companies succeed because their teams do. Teams succeed because companies invest in their success more than anything else. Paths and journeys change, as they should, so we can continue to grow and become better versions of ourselves.
That’s what happened with PRO-Visions. Client’s needs changed and we changed our target market to meet these changes and help our clients succeed. Our focus hasn’t changed, it still is and always will be on the success of each and every client.
Over the last three years we’ve successfully guided clients through acquisitions, due diligence projects, dispositions, property repositioning, operational reviews and analysis, startups, successful asset management of developer portfolios, compliance with South Carolina property management licensing requirements, training webinars, and navigating, with precision, the complex (but learnable) affordable housing compliance arena.
What lies ahead…
For our company, the focus will always be on the success of our clients…our WHY.
We’re not here to do the work for you, we’re here to help you figure out what works best within your company culture and combine that with proven best practice property management solutions. We’re here to guide, mentor, and train your teams so they become more successful than they imagined.
How? We do it with a partnership mentality, elevating their knowledge base, increasing their understanding, and providing the answers to the WHY’s in what they do. We offer a slightly different approach and perspective to the basic principles of property management…and they work!
Can we help everyone? Sure, but decision makers need to commit to using the assistance and guidance we provide. Is our company the right fit for everyone? Not always, but we can offer referral suggestions which will meet your needs. We won’t take on a client if it’s not a good fit for everyone involved. Our goal is for our clients to be successful first. When that happens, we’re successful.
What our Client’s are saying…
- Thank you, PRO-Visions, for doing a wonderful job of observing and assessing the property and staff at our location in South Carolina. You provided us with a plan to help the property be successful. The plan was very professional and detailed. We look forward to working with you in the future to re-evaluate our property and staff to ensure we are on the best path to success.
- If 6 stars were an option, I would give them! Claire is by far one of the most knowledgeable and professional women in the industry. She is a delight to work with and we are lucky to be partnered with her on our assets. She goes above and beyond to get the job done and never falls short on her delivery. If you have the opportunity to work with her, please take it!
- I want to personally thank you for how much you care and look out for my company’s benefits and best performance. It is very rare and uncommon to see someone as devoted as you are and it is appreciated by each and every member of our company’s corporate and site management teams.
Client Survey Comments…
- Would not hesitate to recommend this company to other owners and investors.
- Very satisfied with the company.
- Services are reliable, high quality, useful, unique, and good value for the money.
- Services met our needs extremely well.
- Very high-quality services.
- Excellent value for the money.
- Company leadership was extremely responsive to our questions and concerns.
- Working with this group was a really great experience and we will definitely use them again.
- We’re extremely likely to use this company again.
How we do what we do…
Industry Licenses & Certifications
CPM®, HCCP®, PMIC®, SHCM®, COS®, C3P, Georgia Real Estate License (inactive), IREM Skill Badges in Managing Distressed Properties, Fair Housing, Building DEI, Budgeting & Accounting
- Successful repositioning over a three-year holding period a portfolio of assets for sale where 6-8 CAP rates were achieved through implementing time-honored and proven operational strategies. Original purchase CAP rates ranged from 8 to 10.
- Reduction of delinquents on a portfolio of assets by 10% and increased Economic Occupancy for the portfolio by 8% in a three-month period.
- Development and implementation of successful operational policies to maximize productivity resulting in reductions in cost overruns and expenses by an average of twenty-five percent annually.
- Successful transition of new properties into the portfolio, an average of 2 per month, with little down time (30 days or less). Transition included staff recruitment, training, database setup, full property inspections both units and exterior.
- Employee Engagement Survey conducted independently by ADP resulted in an average overall score of 8.5 out of 10 for employee engagement. We stand united with our corporate and on-site staff every step of the way.
- Successful training seminars for site managers which elevated property performance in the areas of operations, occupancy, compliance, and finance as shown by an average portfolio (28 properties) achieving an economic occupancy of 97% consistently.
- Improved employees’ operational efficiency by providing training and coaching which resulted in achieving an Employee Satisfaction Survey rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Successively achieved and exceeded owner financial goals and objectives on 98% of the portfolio.
- Employee turnover both at the site level and corporate level was less than 2% during a four-year period.
We understand each prospective client will have to determine how long it will take to recoup their investment when a choice is made to engage with a property management consultant to help with best practice property management solutions, which is why Pro-Visions seeks partnerships that last a lifetime.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how our company can partner with you to achieve your goals and objectives for your teams and your assets. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know Us
- Property Management Services
- Asset & Operational Strategies and Management
- Owner Reports – Weekly, Monthly, Customized
- Compliance – LIHTC, HOME, HUD
- Expense Management
- Leasing, Marketing, and Market Assessments
- Training & Partner Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Due Diligence
- Acquisition/Rehab Relocation Services
- Property Inspections/Construction Walks
- Management Plans
- South Carolina PMIC Services
- About Us
- Client Login