MULTIFAMILY MATTERS RADIO SHOW
Multifamily Matters is the only one-hour, weekly broadcast radio show in the nation that is solely dedicated to the multifamily industry.
Tune in every Saturday to Houston’s AM – 1070 at 11:00 AM CST to listen to the show’s host Paul Marks and multifamily industry experts discuss topics and issues that affect the apartment industry.
THIS WEEK’S SHOW
On this week’s show we are discussing a topic that is important to the multifamily industry – Ancillary Income – An Important Financial Component You Can’t Afford To Neglect
Our guests this week are two longtime multifamily industry veterans, Claire Moyers, Property Management Consultant with PRO-Visions Property Management Company and Hope Posey, Property Manager with Real Estate Management Group.
Get to know Us
- Property Management Services
- Asset & Operational Strategies and Management
- Owner Reports – Weekly, Monthly, Customized
- Compliance – LIHTC, HOME, HUD
- Capital Needs Assessments
- Expense Management
- Leasing, Marketing, and Market Assessments
- Training & Partner Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Due Diligence
- Acquisition/Rehab Relocation Services
- Property Inspections/Construction Walks
- Management Plans
- About Us