Our partners and teams understand the key to successful achievement of our owner’s goals and objectives is balanced between resident and financial management. Integrity and ethics are the words we use every day and the actions we practice even when no one is looking.
We understand it is our employees who provide the services our customers and stakeholders rely upon, and who will grow and enable us to create new opportunities in the years to come.
Training and partner development are one of the most critical aspects of our company’s job. Staffs will participate in monthly in-house training webinars on a variety of industry topics; annual manager meetings, National Apartment Association educational conference, Grace Hill and other online webinars.
- 2 weeks’ vacation per year (1-5), 3 weeks per year (6-10), 4 weeks per year (11-?)
- 40 hours roll over each year
- Not eligible to take in first 6 months
- 5 sick days per year
- 5 PTO days per year
- Health insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance paid at 75% for staff only
- Starts 1st of month 30 days after hire
- 100% paid life insurance and short term disability
- 401(k), non-matching
- Pay dates are 15th and last day of the month
- Quarterly and Annual Awards
- Company Newsletter
- Bonus Programs for all positions
- 10% of all the company monthly revenues will be given to charity – time or monetarily.
- Staff pick charity each month
Holidays for Site Personnel:
New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Birthday