We all need to know we matter, regardless of your chosen industry, in both your personal and work life.
Multifamily Matters is a national weekly radio show for the multifamily industry produced and hosted by Paul Marks, aka “The Water Guy”. Not only is he an asset to our very dynamic industry, he’s also the National Director of Strategic Accounts with eConserve LLC, an amazing water conservation company which you should check out. I know Paul and his team will help reduce water related expenses at your properties.
I had the honor of being a part of Paul’s radio show this week and we talked about how important it is to recruit, engage, and retain talent in our companies. It’s not just for the multifamily industry, but for any industry. It’s time to let our teams know they matter and we can’t do it without them.
Here’s the link to listen to the show if you can’t when it airs, Saturday, October 3, 2020. I think it says it all. Hope you enjoy and maybe get some tips to help in talent engagement.
Get to know Us
- Property Management Services
- Asset & Operational Strategies and Management
- Owner Reports – Weekly, Monthly, Customized
- Compliance – LIHTC, HOME, HUD
- Expense Management
- Leasing, Marketing, and Market Assessments
- Training & Partner Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Due Diligence
- Acquisition/Rehab Relocation Services
- Property Inspections/Construction Walks
- Management Plans
- South Carolina PMIC Services
- About Us
- Client Login